The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about7,900 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 7 trips to carry that many people.
In 2011, there were 92 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 193 posts. There were 5 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 578kb.
The busiest day of the year was September 20th with 212 views. The most popular post that day was 台剧：我的完美男人.
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2011 was 今日谷狗好好玩
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 花美妖 악마 ❤ 冰室寒 286 comments
- 2 loli。糖 220 comments
- 3 *..*☆SwEetnesS PrincEsS☆*..* 145 comments
- 4 floraqiqi 136 comments
- 5 莹 ღ 122 comments
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2011 were:
Some visitors came searching, mostly for 第六届海外华文书市, 海外华文书市, 葉復台, 舞棍阿伯, and 幸福最晴天.
Attractions in 2011
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 台剧：我的完美男人 43 comments September 2011
- 2 第六届海外华文书市 21 comments August 2011
- 3 华人星光大道 21 comments September 2011
- 4 Subs不一样 87 comments July 2011
- 5 谁心情不好可以看这个 46 comments November 2011